Monday, August 6, 2012

Guest Post from Devilish Polish

Hey everyone! I have a great guest post from Kelly from Devilish Polish. I love this look she did. It's classy and sexy. Make sure you go over to her blog and check out her other designs....



Louboutin Nails!?

Hi everyone, Im Kelly from Devilish Polish Designs. Thank you Amanda for letting me guest post! :) Im excited to be on your blog today. Today I have some nails that are super cute and simple. Here they are:













I love this look. You can change the colors and they work for just about anything. I think mine look super classy, I love black and red polishes!! This is one coat of Pure Ice Siren and one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme topped with NYC & SHID. 

I hope yall enjoyed this short little post I have for you, and if you dont already know me please stop by and check out my blog! Yall have a great day! :)

1 comment: